Why Fundraise Online?
Harness the power of online fundraising with GoFundraise!
Fundraising is traditionally a high cost and resource-intensive exercise and now, more then ever, charities and not-for-profit organisations need more effective ways to fundraise. With online fundraising, you can now benefit from a low cost and highly effective fundraising solution.
Empowering people to fundraise
GoFundraise makes it easy for supporters to fundraise on your behalf. Whether it's your own event, a third party event, or even a special occasion your supporters create themselves.
Online fundraising harnesses the power of peer-to-peer marketing, where your supporters use their own social networks to effectively fundraise by reaching a wider audience.
Here's how it works:
- You create and maintain a charity page, which includes images, a profile, and even video content
- Users create a dedicated fundraising page and select you as their chosen charity/cause (your profile is automatically displayed on their page)
- They can then email everybody they know with a direct link to their fundraising page.
- People can donate directly and securely using credit/debit cards (they can even leave a personal message of support!).
- GoFundraise automatically issue donation receipts, provide full donation reports for reconciliation, and funds raised are paid into your account
How do I register my organisation?
Registering with GoFundraise is easy - you simply complete our Online Fundraising Service Agreement. To find out more, use our online enquiry form or call 1300 889 272
What are the benefits?
GoFundraise have developed a proprietary system that is both user-friendly, and effective. In fact, no matter what level of IT experience you have, you can easily download key information, and communicate with your fundraisers.
- Significantly reduce your cost-per-dollar of fundraising, leaving more money to put to good use.
- Benefit from peer-to-peer marketing to reach a wider audience of donors and fundraisers
- Use our Donor Relationship Management system to effectively communicate with your supporters and provide encouragement.
- Download data and reports on demand, in real time.
- Tap into the events that GoFundraise support to raise more money
- Use the GoFundraise system to launch and manage your own online fundraising events
What does it cost?
Online Fundraising provides one of the most cost-effective fundraising methods available today. You can dramatically reduce your cost-per-dollar of fundraising and also utilise our Donor Relationship Management tools to more effectively communicate and encourage fundraisers.
GoFundraise charges a small 6% service fee or (5.75% where an * is displayed at the end of the beneficiaries name) that is deducted from gross donations collected on behalf of the charity or not-for-profit organisation. After an introductory period, there is also a $25 plus GST monthly hosting & administration fee that allows GoFundraise to provide ongoing services.
A Credit card processing fee of 0.96% and a 20-cent per transaction fee are also deducted.
Here's an example:
|Administration fee of 6%||$1.80|
|GST @ 10%||$0.18|
|Credit card processing fee 0.96%||$0.29|
|Credit card fee per transaction||$0.20|
|Donation to charity||$27.53|
|Charity Reclaim GST||$0.18|
|Total Net Amount To Charity||$27.71|